TopStitch’s Short Sleeve Tri Suit follows the latest trend in one piece construction and style. We’ve studied the best shapes and contours on the market to create our pattern that utilizes the best of our 100% EU sourced fabrics from the best quality mills in the world, and applied them to our unique patterns to create a distinct suit in both performance and fit which is gender specific, and, as always, fully customizable to athlete preferences.
Detailed Product notes from our pattern designer:
The 2-in-1 construction is extremely popular among premium apparel brands because it solved the #1 complaint of 1 piece tri suits — getting them on and off. With a jacketed zipper that completed detaches and flaps open, you get all the comfort of a 2 piece with the tighter fit and better torso support that makes 1 piece suits increasingly popular among triathletes of all distances.
Featuring a lower construction mimicking our tri shorts – a pattern exclusively designed around the 3d molded pad providing an extremely comfortable and natural feeling fit. The lowers are further complimented by our Italian Revo compression fabric and 2 deep thigh pockets.
The upper features our time-trail inspired neck and sleeve construction – a contoured panel designed to eliminate fabric bunching and create a seamless next-to-skin fit for maximum aerodynamics. Fabric selection can allow you to personalize your suit for either a maximum heat suit in our High Heat variant – utilizing our temperature management wicking fabric Airmax in the torso and sleeves. Or our High Speed which opts for more compression in the torso with our Revo fabric and maximum aerodynamics using our highway fabric in the sleeves and back panel – with the ribbed fabric oriented specifically for aerodynamic advantage.
Your choice of a single large mesh rear pocket with dual-sided entry as standard, or opt for our “speedster” variant which replaces the single pocket for 2 rear lumbar pockets which is a smaller total storage capacity, but are anchored seam pockets for less bounce even when loaded down with items.
- Airmax Italian Fabric, 4 way stretch used in the torso for unparelled moisture wicking and breath ability to provide enhanced temperature control. UV50 permanent.
- Revo Compressive Italian Fabric – 4 way stretch with fantastic water and temperature characteristics, compression polyamide weave provides more support for muscle groups, UV50++ permanent, chlorine degradation and sunscreen stain resistant with superior abrasion resistance.
- Full-print sublimation design- will never crack, peel, or fade
- Full Zip top.
- Berenis Tahiti molded pad with variable density, skvved edge technology, fully perforated foam for water and temperature mitigation, and antimicrobial top.
- Longer inseam designed to fit near the knee with our laser cut grip tape on the rear thigh – allowing natural movement in the running stride or cycle stroke while providing enough tension to prevent riding up.
- Longer sleeve construction designed to end below the bicep.
- 1 rear dual entry mesh kangraoo pocket
- 2 deep thigh side panel pockets